An exhibition will run alongside the conference programme to provide companies working across magnetism or related fields, the opportunity to showcase their products and services, and connect with the community.
We expect 180-200 participants to attend mainly from the UK, but also further afield. Participants are young researchers working in interdisciplinary topics, established research leaders, and industrial technology developers.
Download the prospectus.
- Meet face-to-face with a broad range of delegates
- Position your company alongside other market-leading vendors
- Connect with passionate scientists
- Generate quality leads for your sales and marketing teams
Benefits to exhibitors
- Online promotion and hyperlinks via the conference website
- Free admission to the conference programme
- Special-event sponsorship opportunities
- Access to discounted hotel rates
- Extended show hours, poster sessions and receptions
- Coffee and lunch for one representative
- Reception and conference dinner for one representative
- Face-to-face contact with customers
- Promotion via social-media channels
- Opportunity to give a short industry presentation
- One table and 2 chairs
- Choice of location in the exhibition hall
- One 13 amp socket
Exhibitors will be able to set up on Monday morning, before the first refreshment break, and break down after the afternoon tea break on Tuesday.
Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost to exhibit is £600 + VAT if booked before 31 January 2020 and £700 + VAT thereafter. To book a stand, please select your preferred location from the floor plan and complete the online booking form.