- Leave the M1 at Junction 33 and follow the A630/A57 (Sheffield Parkway) to Sheffield to the Park Square Roundabout.
- Follow the lane marked 'City A61N' at the fourth exit, keeping Pond's Forge Swimming & Leisure Centre on your left, follow signs to the Theatres/Hallam University.
- Travel up the hill through the first set of traffic lights, at the next set of traffic lights, veer right, you will pass the Poundland store on your left. PLEASE NOTE: road is signposted access only, but travel up this road for 150-200 yards and Cutlers’ Hall is on your left between Tesco and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- The Cutlers’ Hall has big silver doors and is directly opposite the Cathedral.
Car Parking Deals with QPark:
We can offer discounted car parking with a number of QPark carparks across the City. Please see details of the car parks and deals below:
- QPark Rockingham Street S1 4NL: £4 per 12 hours
- QPark Charles Street S1 2NA: £6 per 12 hours
- QPark Sheffield Station S1 4AA: £7 per 12 hours
To redeem the discount please scan the ticket on your way out of the Cutlers’ Hall at the machine located at reception, this will then take the car parking price down to the amount stated above. If unsure please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to assist.